Effective in Constipation, Piles & Fissures, Varicose Veins
About Aesculus Pentarkan
For predictable results in piles and related problems
- Effective in bleeding piles with burning pain and prolapse of rectum
- Covers blind or bleeding haemorrhoids with or without pain
- Effective in haemorrhoids with constipation
- Also useful in varicose veins
Aesculus hippocastanum 1x 30%
Arnica Montana 2x 10%
Calcarea fluorica 6x 10%
Carduus marianus 1x 10%
Collinsonia Canadensis 1x 10%
Excipients Q.S. Alcohol content: 37%
Direction of use
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Aesculus Pentarkan® (WSI) should be taken as follows:
- For acute complaints, 10-20 drops should be taken at hourly intervals until an improvement occurs, up to a maximum of 12 times a day. For subsequent treatment, 10-20 drops should be taken 3 times a day.
Note: For treatment during pregnancy and lactation, and for patients with serious liver or alcohol problems, in particular, please note that this product contains alcohol.
Side effects: No side effects of Aesculus Pentarkan® (WSI) are known.
Contradications: This product is not indicated for children.
Interactions: No interactions between Aesculus Pentarkan® (WSI) and other products are known.
Do not Self Medicate, Use under medical supervision.